Colorbond Aquaplate 1,000LT Steel Water Tank
Bluescope Aquaplate Food grade polymer coated steel is Australia’s premium tank-making material. It combines durability, strength, lightweight & performance and is backed by a 20 year warranty from BlueScope Steel. Aquaplate steel complies with Australian Standards (AS4020) regarding the safe storage of water for human consumption.
- External finish of Aquaplate steel tanks can be either a selection of 10 pre-painted Colorbond colors or a traditional galvanised finish
- Internal coating is a tough food-grade polymer lining bonded to the steel
- The base of an Aquaplate steel tank is made using double sided Aquaplate to allow tanks to sit on either a concrete or sand pad
- The Aquaplate coating prevents water from ever touching any steel inside your tank
We can to manufacture our tanks to almost any size, shape or colour to suit your individual requirements. Round or slimline, tall or squat – Be Creative!
Security for Fire
Steel tanks have been proven to out-perform other tanks in bushfire situations. In both real-life situations and testing undertaken by the Bushfire Cooperative Research Centre steel tanks surpassed other materials in both length of test and structural integrity of material – There when you need it!
*Surcharge for Colorbond Lid (Galvanised is standard) 5%.
*Prices are for Colorbond Aquaplate tanks in a standard colour. Non-standard colours are available and incur a 10% surcharge.
*Please call for Colorbond Lid option or non-standard colours on 1300 229 606.
Bianco MK6-FERRO60MPCX Self Priming Cast Iron Jet Pressure Pump
The pump is a self-priming surface mounted cast iron jet pump supplied with plug and play leads (IEC type). Pump is designed for domestic household water supply, water transfer, tank fillling, garden and irrigation applications
The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity of up to 9m.
Features and benefits:
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability
- Cataphoresis1 treatment of pump body for rust prevention to ensure no water discoloration or suspended particles
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved for consumer peace of mind
Motor / power: 600W
Max Flow Rate: 58lt/min
Taps: 4 taps
Warranty on pump: 2 Year
Body: Cast Iron & Technopolymer
(Cataphoresis is an electrochemical coating process for metallic surfaces widely used in the industry due to its penetration and long life, either as a priming coat or finished paint for corrosion resistance.)
Bianco Rainsaver MK6 Mains Switchover
The Rainsaver MK6 replaces all changeover devices switches your system between tank water and town/mains water supply. The system is switched hydraulically, thus requiring no power, and is the least likely system to fail. It also requires the least amount of installation time, saving you time and money. The Bianco Rainsaver MK6 delimits your mains water supply to 200kPa. As long as the pump can supply water greater than 200kPa, which our selected pumps do, it will output tank water. When the water in the tank is insufficient to supply the system, mains water supply is delivered to the home at 200kPa.
There is a pressure drop during the time the system is using mains water supply. The max mains pressure you will get is 200kPa to those taps to which the system is connected. This is normally just the toilets and a couple of outdoor taps. Once the water level in the tanks increases, the system will automatically return to tank supply at full power once again.
As a guide, in Melbourne and Sydney, mains water at the home is between 380 and 600kPa.