S-Line 2000LT Lowline Rain Water Tank
The S-Line 2000LT Low Line rain water tank stores up to 2000L. Designed with builders and plumbers in mind, the lowest heights on the market of only 1200mm this tank is perfect for under windows. Suitable for around your garden and washing cars, it is also meets the minimum tank capacity for most council requirements. This size of tank can also be used for running the toilets and laundry. Paired with the right pump that switches between mains supply and tank supply, you can start saving your money with this rain water tank. Check out this tank paired with pumps in our builders packages.
Made from Food Grade UV20 Polyethylene you can be assured of quality water storage for your home and garden. The tank includes 4 x 1” BSP Brass fittings (1 at each end) as well as an overflow on the same end as the inlet.
Bianco Rainsaver MK5 Mains Switchover
The Rainsaver MK5 replaces all changeover devices switches your system between tank water and town/mains water supply. The system is switched hydraulically, thus requiring no power, and is the least likely system to fail. It also requires the least amount of installation time, saving you time and money. The Bianco Rainsaver MK5 delimits your mains water supply to 200kPa. As long as the pump can supply water greater than 200kPa, which our selected pumps do, it will output tank water. When the water in the tank is insufficient to supply the system, mains water supply is delivered to the home at 200kPa.
There is a pressure drop during the time the system is using mains water supply. The max mains pressure you will get is 200kPa to those taps to which the system is connected. This is normally just the toilets and a couple of outdoor taps. Once the water level in the tanks increases, the system will automatically return to tank supply at full power once again.
As a guide, in Melbourne and Sydney, mains water at the home is between 380 and 600kPa.
Motor / power: 450W
Max. flow: 55 litres / minute
Taps: 5 taps
Suction hose diameter: 1″ / 25mm
Body Material: Technopolymer
L 400mm x W 235mm x H 445mm
Warranty on pump: 2 Years
AS/NZS 4020 approved for drinking water
The pump is characterised by:
- Includes fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restart after power loss and water loss.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water backflow through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- All Rainsaver MK5 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed