Rotoplas 2000LT Slimline Corrugated Rain Water Tank
Our corrugated 2000L Slimline Water Tank is is great for saving space beside your house. It is a narrow footprint, and measures 240cm long x 65cm wide x 180cm high, with a generous 2000 litre capacity. It is a traditional style corrugated design and is super strong. This corrugated 2000L slimline water tank will look great beside any home or shed!
- A neat looking tank in the traditional corrugated slimline style
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A strong design with a self-supporting, domed roof
- A narrow footprint for saving space; it is only 65cm wide!
- Lifting lugs to make it easier to move
- Generous 2000 litre rainwater saving capacity
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 400mm mosquito proof leaf strainer at one end.
2x25mm BSP outlets are moulded into the tank at each end at the base of the tank. One of these is sealed with a bung.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank at each end and a 90mm mosquito proof overflow is supplied loose.
Rotoplas’ rainwater tank delivery zone includes the Newcastle, Sydney, Illawarra, South Coast, Canberra and Southern Highlands regions. These regions are bordered by Bega on the South Coast, inland to Cooma, Yass and Goulburn in the Southern Highlands, the Hume Highway/M5 into Western Sydney and the M7 and M1 from Sydney up to Newcastle.
If you are outside these delivery regions, please call us on (03) 8795 7715 to check whether we can deliver to your area and get a freight proposal.