All Weather 2000LT Slimline Rain Water Tank The All Weather 2000 litre slimline is the newest addition to the All Weather range of Australian Made Rainwater Tanks. This tanks stores up to 2000L in an unobtrusive, strong and durable slimline tank that is built to withstand the elements. With its custom designed curved body to reduce dust and dirt collection all year round.
Made from Food Grade UV20 Polyethylene you can be assured of quality water storage for your home and garden. All Weather Tanks unique design incorporates holding ports for easy lifting and manoeuvring as well as 4 x 1” BSP Brass fittings (2 at each end).
Two integral factors of the tank design is the length of just 2000mm and a height of 2010mm. This will allow the tank to fit through a standard door, handy, especially if you need to take it through the garage door, whilst being short enough to fit between windows, heaters and hot water systems.
Bianco Rainsaver MK5 Mains Switchover
The Rainsaver MK5 replaces all changeover devices switches your system between tank water and town/mains water supply. The system is switched hydraulically, thus requiring no power, and is the least likely system to fail. It also requires the least amount of installation time, saving you time and money. The Bianco Rainsaver MK5 delimits your mains water supply to 200kPa. As long as the pump can supply water greater than 200kPa, which our selected pumps do, it will output tank water. When the water in the tank is insufficient to supply the system, mains water supply is delivered to the home at 200kPa.
There is a pressure drop during the time the system is using mains water supply. The max mains pressure you will get is 200kPa to those taps to which the system is connected. This is normally just the toilets and a couple of outdoor taps. Once the water level in the tanks increases, the system will automatically return to tank supply at full power once again.
As a guide, in Melbourne and Sydney, mains water at the home is between 380 and 600kPa.
Motor / power: 450W
Max. flow: 55 litres / minute
Taps: 5 taps
Suction hose diameter: 1″ / 25mm
Body Material: Technopolymer
L 400mm x W 235mm x H 445mm
Warranty on pump: 2 Years
AS/NZS 4020 approved for drinking water
The pump is characterised by:
- Includes fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restart after power loss and water loss.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water backflow through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
- All Rainsaver MK5 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed