Colorbond Aquaplate 5,000LT Steel Water Tank
Bluescope Aquaplate Food grade polymer coated steel is Australia’s premium tank-making material. It combines durability, strength, lightweight & performance and is backed by a 20 year warranty from BlueScope Steel. Aquaplate steel complies with Australian Standards (AS4020) regarding the safe storage of water for human consumption.
- External finish of Aquaplate steel tanks can be either a selection of 10 pre-painted Colorbond colors or a traditional galvanised finish
- Internal coating is a tough food-grade polymer lining bonded to the steel
- The base of an Aquaplate steel tank is made using double sided Aquaplate to allow tanks to sit on either a concrete or sand pad
- The Aquaplate coating prevents water from ever touching any steel inside your tank
We can to manufacture our tanks to almost any size, shape or colour to suit your individual requirements. Round or slimline, tall or squat – Be Creative!
Security for Fire
Steel tanks have been proven to out-perform other tanks in bushfire situations. In both real-life situations and testing undertaken by the Bushfire Cooperative Research Centre steel tanks surpassed other materials in both length of test and structural integrity of material – There when you need it!
*Surcharge for Colorbond Lid (Galvanised is standard) 5%.
*Prices are for Colorbond Aquaplate tanks in a standard colour. Non-standard colours are available and incur a 10% surcharge.
*Please call for Colorbond Lid option or non-standard colours on 1300 229 606.
Motor / power: 450W
Max. flow: 55 litres / minute
Taps: 5 taps
Suction hose diameter: 1″ / 25mm
Body Material: Technopolymer
L 400mm x W 235mm x H 445mm
Warranty on pump: 2 Years
AS/NZS 4020 approved for drinking water
The pump is characterised by:
- Includes fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restart after power loss and water loss.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water backflow through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- All Rainsaver MK5 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed