Bianco AHS05A Light Construction Submersible Pump
The pump is a submersible drainage pump fitted with semi vortex, eurethane coated impeller plus agitator, supplied wired and ready to install. The pump has a dual mechanical seal in oil chamber and can handle particles to 25 mm x 10
The pump is characterised by:
- Corrosion resistant pump components.
- Fully automatic operation.
- Dual Mechanical Seal in oil bath, SIC/SIC, Carbon Ceramic.
- Eurethane coated semi vortex impeller allows pumping of suspended solids, sandy and stringy material.
- Agitator on the end of the pump shaft helps prevent air locking and clogging.
- Carry handle.
- Versatile outlet connection.
- 240V single phase motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload.
- Suitable for construction sites, storm water, basements.
|Product Type||Light Construction Pump|
|Suitable For||Construction Sites Stormwater|
|Flow Range Category||c. 200 – 299 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||220 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.4 kW|
|Head Range Category||a. 0 – 39 m|
|Max Head (m)||12 m|
|Port Size Outlet||2″ BSPF outlet|
|Particle Size||10 mm|
|Warranty (months)||12 Months|
Dimensions: LxHxW (mm) 240 x 330 x 190
- Corrosion resistant pump components
- Can handle particles to 25mm x 10mm
- Fully automatic operation
- Cast iron pump body
- Dual mechanical seal in oil bath, SIC/SIC Carbon Ceramic
- Eurethane coated semi vortex impeller allows pumping of suspended solids, sandy and stringy material
- Agitator on the end of the pump shaft helps prevent air locking and clogging
- Versatile outlet connection
- 240V single phase motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload
- 10m of power cable
- Suitable for construction sites, storm water and basements
Liquid: Clean water temperature range: 2 – 35 °C
Pump body: Cast Iron
Impeller: Eurethane coated semi vortex
Shaft: Stainless Steel 403
Shaft seal: Dual Mechanical in oil bath, Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide Carbon/Ceramic
Installation: Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C
Maximum submergence: 8m
Pipe connections discharge: 2”