Bianco BIA-BHM3-6MPCX Horizontal Multistage Pump
The pump is a horizontal multistage pressure system pump supplied wired and ready to install. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired.
- Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows. Automatic electronic control has auto restart and in-built check valve.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- Stainless Steel barrel union
- Comes complete with plug and play leads.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload.
- Flows to 72 l/m
- Heads to 36m
Rated voltage: 240V
Mains frequency: 50 Hz
Rated output: 750W
Horse Power: 1.0HP
Flow Rate: 72L/m
Taps: 7 taps
Current: 2.6 amps
Motor duty: Continuous
Motor Type: Asynchronous, TEFC
Motor Protection: In-built
Ingress protection: IP 55
Insulation class: F
Power cable length: 1.2 m H07RNF
Gross weight: 12 kg
Pump Dimensions: 365L x 158W x 375mmH
Liquid: Clean water temperature range: 2-50 °C
Materials: Pump body, Diffuser, Impeller: Stainless Steel Mechanical seal: Carbon/Ceramic/Nitrile o rings: Nitrile
Installation: Maximum ambient temperature: 50 °C
Maximum operating pressure: 8 bar
Pipe connections suction/discharge: 1 ” BSP F / 1″ BSP M