Bianco FERRO110HM Self Priming Cast Iron Jet Pressure Pump
GWS FLE-SWB8V 8LT Pressure tank
The pump is a self-priming surface mounted cast iron jet pump supplied with plug and play leads (IEC type). Pump is designed for domestic household water supply, water transfer, tank fillling, garden and irrigation applications
The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity of up to 9m.
Features and benefits:
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability
- Cataphoresis1 treatment of pump body for rust prevention to ensure no water discoloration or suspended particles
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved for consumer peace of mind
Motor / power: 1100W
Max Flow Rate: 80lt/min
Taps: 7 taps
Warranty on pump: 2 Year
Body: Cast Iron & Technopolymer
GWS FLE-SWB8V 8L Solar Wave Series
It is recommended to use a pressure tank especially when a pump is connected to a toilet cistern. After a toilet is flushed it fills slowly and can cause a pump to cycle (switch on and off) until the cistern is full. Installation of a pressure tank will assist in eliminating this cycling.
Pressure Tanks are recommended to be installed in-line with pumps as they are:
- An energy saving device
- Eliminates the pump starting each time a tap is turned on
- Extends the life of your pump
- Reduces noise
- Protects against heat expansion
- Stops water wastage from hot water heaters
- Stores energy
This means that when a tap is turned on, the water in the pressure tank is used first prior to the pump being turned on. Once this (Draw Off) water is used, the pump will start. When the tap is turned off, the pump will continue to run to fill the pressure cell tank before the pump turns off.
Efficient and cost-effective. Patented controlled action double diaphragm assembly. Threaded nut easy installation of pump stand. Welded malleable elbow, adjustable air charge. Appliance quality paint finish over epoxy primer coat, durability and high luster. Suitable for drinking water, longer life, bacteria resistant. Condensation reducing design reduces corrosion, increases life. Diaphragm’s positive lock internal clench ring cannot slip does not rely on the tank wall. Stainless steel port diffuser, directs water flow upward and outward while locking the lower diaphragm into place.
(Cataphoresis is an electrochemical coating process for metallic surfaces widely used in the industry due to its penetration and long life, either as a priming coat or finished paint for corrosion resistance.)