Bianco RS6-INOX90S2MPCX High Performance Series 2 Domestic Tank to Mains Pump
The pump is a self-priming surface mounted pressure system pump supplied with plug and play leads (IEC type). The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity of up to 9m. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
The Rainsaver MK6 replaces all changeover devices switches your system between tank water and town/mains water supply. The system is switched hydraulically, thus requiring no power, and is the least likely system to fail. It also requires the least amount of installation time, saving you time and money. The Bianco Rainsaver MK6 delimits your mains water supply to 200kPa. As long as the pump can supply water greater than 200kPa, which our selected pumps do, it will output tank water. When the water in the tank is insufficient to supply the system, mains water supply is delivered to the home at 200kPa.
There is a pressure drop during the time the system is using mains water supply. The max mains pressure you will get is 200kPa to those taps to which the system is connected. This is normally just the toilets and a couple of outdoor taps. Once the water level in the tanks increases, the system will automatically return to tank supply at full power once again.
As a guide, in Melbourne and Sydney, mains water at the home is between 380 and 600kPa.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired with plug and play leads so a licensed electrician is not required during installation.
- Includes fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restart after power loss and water loss.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage.
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water backflow through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations and applications where a suction lift is required.
- L 420mm x W 230mm x H 460mm
|Product Type||Rain Harvesting Kit|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||68 L/min|
|Float||Float Not Included|
|Kilo Watts||0.75 kW|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 – 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||46 m|
|Port Size Inlet||3/4″ Rainsaver|
|Port Size Outlet||3/4″ Rainsaver|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.