Bianco MK6-FERRO60MPCX Self Priming Cast Iron Jet Tanks-2-Mains Switch Pump
The pump is a self-priming surface mounted cast iron jet pump supplied with plug and play leads (IEC type). Pump is designed for domestic household water supply, water transfer, tank fillling, garden and irrigation applications
The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity of up to 9m.
Features and benefits:
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability
- Cataphoresis1 treatment of pump body for rust prevention to ensure no water discoloration or suspended particles
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved for consumer peace of mind
Motor / power: 600W
Max Flow Rate: 58lt/min
Taps: 4 taps
Warranty on pump: 2 Year
Body: Cast Iron & Technopolymer
Bianco Rainsaver MK6 Mains Switchover
The RAINSAVERMK6 is an Automatic Rainwater / Mains Water Changeover Device designed to provide automatic mains back up for Pressure Pump supply systems. The RAINSAVERMK6 is designed to be installed in conjunction with a Pressure Pump supply system that is fitted with an independent pressure and flow controller with loss of prime protection and 24 hour auto restart.
Operation: The RAINSAVERMK6 supplies clean rainwater from a rainwater tank via an automatic pressure system pump to toilets, laundry and garden taps in a household. Mains water is also connected to the RAINSAVERMK6 as an automatic back up should rain water level be too low, or if there is a power or pump failure.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
- All Rainsaver MK6 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed
Rainsaver MK6 General Specifications:
- Maximum water temperature (mains pump): 40°C
- Maximum recommended continuous pump flow: 120 l/m
- Maximum recommended pump pressure: 1000 kPa
- Maximum recommended mains inlet pressure: 1000 kPa
- No need for float switch.
- 2 year Rainsaver MK6 warranty, see installation and operating manual for details
- WaterMark Level 1 Certification to
- ATS5200.477:2006, License No. 23022