Bianco RS6-INOX45S2MPCX Domestic Rainsaver Pump
Bianco INOX45S2MPCX pressure system pump with auto restart controller. Bianco RAINSAVERMK6 automatic mains/changeover device. Watermark approved for connections to all Town Water supplies. Safe against waterborne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning. Australian Owned and designed. The pump regulates flow and pressure and protects itself against voltage fluctuations and loss of water. The Bianco RAINSAVERMK6 can operate without power and can be located any distance from the pump, and even inside the rain water tank. AS/NZS4020 Drinking Water Approved.
The pump is a self-priming pressure system pump supplied wired and ready to install. The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations
The Pump is characterized by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired.
- Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows. Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve & auto restart.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller.
- Mechanical shaft seal.
- 240 V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload.
- Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations and applications where a suction lift is required
|Product Type||Rain Harvesting Kit|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 L/min|
|Max Flow (L/min)||50 L/min|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 – 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||38 m|
|Port Size Inlet||3/4″ Rainsaver|
|Port Size Outlet||3/4″ Rainsaver|
|Warranty (months)||24 months|
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
RS6-INOX45S2MPCX Electrical data:
- Rated voltage: 240V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Current: 3.5 amps
- Rated Output: 450W
- Capacitor: 10 uF
- Motor duty: Continuous
- Motor type: Asynchronous, TEFC
- Motor protection: In-built thermal overload
- Ingress protection: IP X4
- Insulation class: F
- Power cable length: 2 m H05 3G1.0
- Net weight: 11 kg
- Liquid: Clean water temperature range: 2 – 40 °C
- Materials: Pump body, Diffuser, Impeller: Stainless Steel, Technopolymer.
- Mechanical seal: Carbon/Ceramic/ Nitrile,
- O rings: Nitrile
- Installation: Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Dimensions: 420mm x 460mm x 230mm
Bianco Rainsaver MK6 Mains Switchover
The RAINSAVERMK6 is an Automatic Rainwater / Mains Water Changeover Device designed to provide automatic mains back up for Pressure Pump supply systems. The RAINSAVERMK6 is designed to be installed in conjunction with a Pressure Pump supply system that is fitted with an independent pressure and flow controller with loss of prime protection and 24 hour auto restart.
Operation: The RAINSAVERMK6 supplies clean rainwater from a rainwater tank via an automatic pressure system pump to toilets, laundry and garden taps in a household. Mains water is also connected to the RAINSAVERMK6 as an automatic back up should rain water level be too low, or if there is a power or pump failure.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
- All Rainsaver MK6 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed
Rainsaver MK6 General Specifications:
- Maximum water temperature (mains pump): 40°C
- Maximum recommended continuous pump flow: 120 l/m
- Maximum recommended pump pressure: 1000 kPa
- Maximum recommended mains inlet pressure: 1000 kPa
- No need for float switch.
- 2 year Rainsaver MK6 warranty, see installation and operating manual for details
- WaterMark Level 1 Certification to
- ATS5200.477:2006, License No. 23022