Bianco RS6-INOX60S2MPCX High Performance Series 2 Domestic Tank to Mains Change Over Pump
The pump is a self-priming surface mounted pressure system pump supplied with plug and play leads (IEC type). The self-priming ability provides excellent suction capacity of up to 9m. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
Bianco Rainsaver MK6 Mains Switchover
The Rainsaver MK6 replaces all changeover devices switches your system between tank water and town/mains water supply. The system is switched hydraulically, thus requiring no power, and is the least likely system to fail. It also requires the least amount of installation time, saving you time and money. The Bianco Rainsaver MK6 delimits your mains water supply to 200kPa. As long as the pump can supply water greater than 200kPa, which our selected pumps do, it will output tank water. When the water in the tank is insufficient to supply the system, mains water supply is delivered to the home at 200kPa.
There is a pressure drop during the time the system is using mains water supply. The max mains pressure you will get is 200kPa to those taps to which the system is connected. This is normally just the toilets and a couple of outdoor taps. Once the water level in the tanks increases, the system will automatically return to tank supply at full power once again.
As a guide, in Melbourne and Sydney, mains water at the home is between 380 and 500kPa.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired with plug and play leads so a licensed electrician is not required during installation.
- Includes fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restart after power loss and water loss.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage.
- Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water backflow through the pump.
- 2.2bar pump cut in for greater versatility.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure pump durability.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating.
- Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations and applications where a suction lift is required.
- L 420mm x W 230mm x H 460mm
|Product Type||Rain Harvesting Kit|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||57 L/min|
|Float||Float Not Included|
|Kilo Watts||0.60 kW|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 – 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||42 m|
|Port Size Inlet||3/4″ Rainsaver|
|Port Size Outlet||3/4″ Rainsaver|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
- Proven components
- Requires no power supply and consumes no electrical energy
- Designed to operate with pumps and mains up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Pump flows to 105 l/m, mains flows to 40 l/m (at 500kPa mains)
- Designed to further save water resources by reducing incoming mains to 200 kPa
- Requires no weather proofing
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump underground or inside a tank
- Completely waterproof – Can be hosed down without the fear of electrocution
- UV stabilised technopolymer for long life and good looks
- All Rainsaver MK6 pumps are independently controlled to regulate flows and pressures whilst protecting the pump against voltage fluctuations, loss of water and incorporate a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to all Town Water supplies. Safe against water borne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- No unsightly controller power, water level float cables or the need for a dedicated controller power point
- Australian owned and designed
WATERMARK APPROVAL – ATS 5200.477:2006.
The WaterMark Certification Scheme is a mandatory certification scheme for plumbing and drainage products to ensure that plumbing and drainage materials and products are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use in plumbing installations.
The Plumbing Code of Australia requires certain plumbing and drainage materials and products to be certified and authorised for use in a plumbing or drainage installation. These materials and products are to be certified through the WaterMark Certification Scheme and listed on the WaterMark Product Database.
In order to achieve Watermark Certification, the subject material or product must:
- be tested by a recognised testing laboratory;
- comply with an approved specification (either a relevant existing standard or an approved WaterMark Technical Specification);
- be manufactured in accordance with an approved Quality Assurance Program; and
- carry a warranty.
Materials and products complying fully with the applicable requirements of the WaterMark Certification Scheme are then eligible to be certified by a WaterMark Conformity Assessment Body (WMCAB) and listed on the WaterMark Product Database.
Certified materials and products are identifiable by the WaterMark trademark, which must be displayed on the material or product upon the granting of a WaterMark Certificate of Conformity.