Bianco PTF60MPCX Peripheral Turbine Garden Pump
The Bianco 2.0 end suction peripheral turbine pump is an ideal device for low flow applications. They are especially suited for jacking pumps, commercial and industrial washdowns as well as domestic gardening. They are also ideal for tank water transfer. Suitable for clean water and in applications where there is flooded suction
Motor / power: 600W
Max. flow: 50 litres / minute
Taps: 4 taps (calculated at 8lt/min)
Suction hose diameter: 1″ / 25mm
Pump Style: Turbine
Mechanical Seal: Carbon/Ceramic/Nitrile
Warranty on pump: 2 Years
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired with plug and play leads so a licensed electrician is not required during installation.
- Includes fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restart after power loss and water loss.
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage • Automatic electronic control has in-built check valve to prevent water backflow through the pump.
- Corrosion resistant pump body and impeller to ensure pump durability.
- Cataphoresis1 treatment of pump body for rust prevention to ensure no water discoloration or suspended particles.
- High quality mechanical shaft seal and high quality bearings.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating