Bianco RS4E-B42ACMPCXBPH Rainsaver Submersible Builders Package
Pressure System Pump Specifications
The pump is a submersible pressure system pump supplied wired and ready to install. The submersible pump is mounted inside the rain water tank for silent operation. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control, plug and play Automatic electronic control provides run dry protection and constant pressure at low flows.
- Automatic electronic control has built-in check valve and auto restart.
- Corrosion resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller. Mechanical shaft seal.
- 240V single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload
- 83mm elevated suction with algae proof slotted strainer
- 105LT/min Flow
- 550W (Watts)
- 32m Head
|Product Type||Submersible Pump|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Flow Range Category||b. 100 – 199 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||105 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.55 kW|
|Head Range Category||a. 0 – 39 m|
|Max Head (m)||32 m|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPF outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
The RS4E-B42AMPCXBP Package:
- Bianco B42AMPC2 submersible pressure system pump with auto-restart pump controller
- Bianco RAINSAVERMK6 automatic Rainwater / Mains Changeover Device
- Bianco RAINSAVERMK6 to operate with mains pressure up to 1000 kPa (145 psi)
- Suits pump flows to 100 litres per minute
- Incorporates a 24 hour automatic pump restart
- WaterMark approved components for connection to town water supplies. Safe against waterborne bacteria, dezincification and lead poisoning
- Australian owned and designed
- The pump regulates flow and pressure and protects itself against voltage fluctuations and loss of water
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
- Rainsaver MK4E Changeover Device.
- 2 Year Rainsaver MK4E Infield Warranty
- 12V Low voltage Float.
- WaterMark approved for connection to all town water supplies.
- Aesthetically designed and requires no weather proofing.