DAB-132MPCI Cast Iron Pressure Pump with iPress Pump Controller
Cast iron jet pumps, DAB jet pumps are renowned for their unique self priming and extraordinary deep suction capability: up to 9 metres at sea level. Available in Cast Iron and stainless steel, they are designed to handle abrasive and corrosive water which makes them ideally suited for spear point applications. 2 year pump parts & labour warranty.
Automatically restarts after water loss or interrupted power.
Dry run protection protects pump from damage
Eliminates water hammer protecting plumbing
Compact size for easier installation
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Approved For Drinking Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||80 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||1 kW|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 – 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||48 m|
|Port Size Inlet||1″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPM outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
This pump includes the Bianco iCON nXt series of pump controller.
The nXt Controller is designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached