2300 Litre Maxiplas Slimline Rain Water Tank
Dimensions: 2460L x 760W x 1720H
The 2300 Litre Urban slimline is very practical for those areas of limited space whilst still providing a capacity of 2300 litres and is available in a range of colours
Maxiplas® are a family owned rain water tank manufacturer and retailer, based in Adelaide, South Australia. Beat water restrictions, save money and the environment with Maxiplas® water tanks.
- Mosquito proof inlet strainer
- 90mm overflow
- 25mm brass outlet & ball valve
Please feel free to give our friendly and highly qualified staff a call on (03) 8795 7715 today to discuss custom tank fittings if required.
Tank Weight: 100KG.
Select from our huge range of rain water tank colours we offer. (Bronze Olive no longer available)
- A concrete slab is the most suitable base for your Maxiplas Rain Water Tank.
- Construction of a concrete base needs a minimum of 100mm thick concrete, on a flat level area.
- If the tank is to be positioned in an area that is on a slope then the thickness of the slab is to be increased to be a higher grade.
- The slab must be flat, smooth and level.
- Slabs must be large enough to support all edges of the tank, and should be at least 100mm longer and wider than the tank.