Onga Blazemaster BM65H Twin Stage Fire Pump – Honda GX200 Engine Drive
Onga has a vast range of fire fighting pumps to accommodate your requirements. Onga’s single stage Blazemaster pumps are designed to move more water, more economically and come available in a wide range of petrol (Honda and Briggs & Stratton), diesel (Yanmar and Kohler), recoil and electric start models.
Protecting your property against fire is a high priority within our rural and city edge community. The range of Onga BlazeMaster engine drive firefighting pumps has been designed specifically for this reason. And for portable water transfer, you can’t go past the Onga BlazeMaster. The Engine Drive range is available in a wide range of petrol, diesel, recoil and electric start models.Onga also offers engine driven versions of its dependable cast iron jet and centrifugal pumps. Coupled to shallow or deep well injectors, these pumps can be adapted to almost any job, and deliver water where and when you need it without the exorbitant cost of running electrical lines.
|Product Type||Engine Drive|
|Suitable For||Non aggressive liquids without solids or fibres in suspension|
Irrigation & Spraying
|Flow Rate (L/min)||450LT L/min|
|Inlet||2″ BSP (M) / 50mm BSP (M)|
|Outlets||2 x 1″ BSP (M) + 2″ BSP (M)|
|Box Dimensions||530L x 440W x 550H (mm)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||3.1 Litres|
|Fuel consumption @ 3600RPM||1.70 LT/hour|
|Recommended Oil Type||10W / 30 API SG (0.6LT)|
|Pump Casing||Power coated Aluminium|
|Impeller/s||30% Glass Filled Nylon|
|Priming / Discharge Caps||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Seal Flexible Cellows||Nitrile|
|Seal Stationary Face||Ceramic|
|Seal Rotating Face||Carbon|
|Seal Spring||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Shaft||Mild Steel|
Fire fighting, tank filling, water transfer, boom spraying and irrigation.
- The Blazemaster single-stage pumps are designed to move more water, more economically.
- As the world’s largest engine manufacturer, Honda offers more engine experience than anyone. A well-earned reputation for engine quality and performance.
- Honda GX Series engines have long been recognized as the industry leader in providing reliable, easy-starting and fuel efficient small engines.
- Honda’s automatic mechanical decompression system is designed to give you quicker, easier starts. The system consists of an oil level sensor inside the crankcase. When the oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation the engine stops automatically.
- Briggs and Stratton Intek™ I/C race-bred series engine for reliability, durability and performance.
- Manual and electric start options for versatility.
- Fuel tap with sediment bowl and sight glass for greater ease when checking fuel and servicing.
- Dual element air filter for cleaner operation.
- Polyethylene fuel tank for impact / corrosion resistance.
- ‘Run sense’ low oil protection to protect the engine from low oil failures and engine damage.
- Lightweight high grade corrosion resistant materials
- Large pump casing with raised suction port and inbuilt non-return valve for better priming capabilities
- Computational Fluid Dynamics designed hydraulic components for higher performance and efficiency
- Strong and durable construction
- FEA designed pump components
- Large diameter priming ports
- Large Raised Handle
- Max. head – 61-65 m
- Max. flow – 650-715 lpm
- 2 year warranty
- Better Priming capability
- Higher discharge head
- Higher performance and efficiency
- Higher strength with low weight
- Assists priming performance
- Quicker installation and service
- Fast and easy priming set-up
- Better ergonomics
- Strength, durability and lightweight portability
- Suitable for pumping clean non-aggressive liquids without solids or fibres in suspension.
*Maximum water temperature: 55°C.
*Minimum water temperature: 1°C.
*Maximum ambient temperature:40°C.
*Maximum casing pressure: 1300kPa.
- For liquids outside of this range please consult your local Onga office for product suitability.
- Viton seal kit available as replacement service part.
- Engine performance greatly reduced with increased ambient temperature and/ or altitude, clarify with Engine Manufacturer