Onga Blazemaster BM90H Twin Stage – Petrol Engine Fire Fighting Pump
Onga has a vast range of fire fighting pumps to accommodate your requirements. The twin stage fire fighting pump provides higher pressure, allowing you to fight fires from a safer distance. Often getting power to a site near a bore, creek, river or dam is difficult or even impossible. Available in a wide range of petrol (Honda and Briggs & Stratton), diesel (Yanmar and Kohler), recoil and electric start models.
- The Blazemaster Twin series are dual-impeller pumps designed to give you more pressure whilst delivering more water.
- Cast aluminium construction means strength, durability and lightweight portability.
- Big pump body with raised suction port for better priming capability.
- Larger diameter impellers providing higher discharge head.
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) designed hydraulic components means higher performance and efficiency.
- Honda’s inner-vent carburettor places the float bowl vent on the “clean side” of the air filter elements so that the air/fuel ratio remains more constant as the elements become dirty. This allows the length of the service interval for air filter maintenance to be more than doubled.
- Big pump body with raised suction port. – Better priming capability.
- Larger diameter impellers. – Higher discharge head.
- CFD* designed hydraulic components. – Higher performance and efficiency.
- FEA* designed pump components. – Higher strength with low weight.
- Inbuilt non-return valve. – Assists priming performance.
- Easy access to non-return valve. – Quicker installation and service.
- Large diameter priming ports. – Fast and easy priming set-up.
- Large raised handle. – Better ergonomics.
- Cast Aluminium construction. – Strength, durability and lightweight portability
- Tank filling
- Water transfer
- Boom spraying