Onga Farmmaster OJ800 480V Deep Well Pump (injectors sold separately)
The Farmmaster OJ series are the flagship of the Onga range, offering performance, efficiency and reliability in a solid cast iron casing. These pumps have evolved with the needs of Australian farmers and landowners since Onga’s beginnings in 1967. They have benefited from over 35 years of outstanding pump engineering. The OJ range perform reliably in almost any situation – whatever you need to do with water, you can rely on an Onga OJ. They are perfect for drawing water from any convenient source and taking it where you need it. Their tall design means that the impeller is never operating in air, so priming is never a problem.
Along with the range of shallow well injectors are 23 deep well injectors for lifts greater than 7.6 metres.
- OJ pumps equipped with deep well injectors can handle suction lifts down to 49 metres
- Strong cast iron construction, industrial spec motors, and precision-moulded components work together to provide a rugged and reliable pump
- For all these pumps an offset flange can be used in place of the overbore elbows. This allows you to draw water from a river or other water service while the pump can be placed well above the flood line
- You get all the benefits of drawing water while still having an above ground, easily serviceable pump
- The Farmmaster OJ range is the flagship of the Onga range, offering performance, efficiency and reliability in a solid cast iron casing
- The bottle shaped casing allows easy escape for air and aids the pump in priming suction lines
- Stock watering
- Water transfer from dams, creeks, wells and bores
*Pictures for illustrative purposes only*