Onga LTP400S Leisuretime Solar Heating High Performance Pool Pump
The Leisuretime range of solar heating pumps are specially designed to handle hot water generated from solar heating banks. They offer a unique corrosion protection with an electrophoretic coated end-shield. Sized from 1/2 to 1HP to meet solar heating requirements.
- Self-Aligning Barrel Unions Onga’s unique 5 degree self-aligning barrel unions make pipework connection a breeze.
- Electrical approvals Rest easy knowing your Leisure Time pool pump has passed all stringent Australian Standards for safety and is approved for installation within the wetted zone of the pool area.
- Elevated motor foot Incorporating an elevated mount into the pump design keeps moisture well away from the motor.
- Corrosion resistant endshield Unique electro-phoretic plated cast iron endshield for better corrosion protection extending the life of the pump.
- Large hair and lint pot with see through lid Easy to clean large hair and lint pot with a clear lid so you can check at a glance whether or not it is full.
- Low friction lint pot O-ring Having a low friction teflon impregnated self-lubricating O-ring on the lint pot means you only need to tighten the lid by hand. No tools are necessary and because you only tighten by hand, removing the lid is also a simple task.
- IPX5 Totally enclosed fan cooled motor (TEFC) Protects against water and dust whilst keeping the motor cool.
- Self priming
- Built in on-winding thermal overload motor protection
- Self aligning barrel unions make pipework connection a breeze (40/50mm included)
- Built in drain down clacker.
- Electrophoretic coated end shield
- Stainless steel shaft and mechanical seal
- 2 year limited warranty