Onga MiniBlaze Single Stage (Petrol) Fire Pump.
Onga has a vast range of fire fighting pumps to accommodate your requirements. Onga’s single stage MiniBlaze pumps are designed to move more water. Horizontal, single-stage, surface mounted centrifugal pump with closed impeller for pumping debris-free water coupled to a reliable 2.5HP (148F-2F) Petrol engine.
Protecting your property against fire is a high priority within our rural and city edge community. The range of Onga MiniBlaze engine drive firefighting pumps has been designed specifically for this reason. And for portable water transfer, you can’t go past the Onga MiniBlaze.
|Product Type||Engine Drive|
|Suitable For||Non aggressive liquids without solids or fibres in suspension|
Irrigation & Spraying
|Flow Rate (L/min)||215 L/min|
|Nominal kW @ 3600 RPM||1.7|
|Inlet||1″ BSP (M) / 25mm BSP (M)|
|Outlets||1″ BSP (M) / 25mm BSP (M)|
|Box Dimensions||445L x 340W x 365H (mm)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||1.6 Litres|
|Fuel consumption @ 3600RPM||395 g/kW-hour – Unleaded|
|Recommended Oil Type||SAE 10W-30|
|Pump Casing||Power coated Aluminium|
|Impeller/s||30% Glass Filled Nylon|
|Priming / Discharge Caps||Glass Filled Nylon|
|Seal Flexible Cellows||Nitrile|
|Seal Stationary Face||Ceramic|
|Seal Rotating Face||Carbon|
|Seal Spring||Stainless Steel|
|Motor Shaft||Mild Steel|
Fire fighting, tank filling, water transfer, boom spraying and irrigation.
- The MiniBlaze single-stage pumps are designed to move more water, more economically.
- As the world’s largest engine manufacturer, Honda offers more engine experience than anyone. A well-earned reputation for engine quality and performance.
- Honda GX Series engines have long been recognized as the industry leader in providing reliable, easy-starting and fuel efficient small engines.
- Honda’s automatic mechanical decompression system is designed to give you quicker, easier starts. The system consists of an oil level sensor inside the crankcase. When the oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation the engine stops automatically.
- Briggs and Stratton Intek™ I/C race-bred series engine for reliability, durability and performance.
- Manual and electric start options for versatility.
- Fuel tap with sediment bowl and sight glass for greater ease when checking fuel and servicing.
- Dual element air filter for cleaner operation.
- Polyethylene fuel tank for impact / corrosion resistance.
- ‘Run sense’ low oil protection to protect the engine from low oil failures and engine damage.
- Lightweight high grade corrosion resistant materials
- Reliable 2.5HP engine
- Large pump casing with raised suction port and inbuilt non-return valve for better priming capabilities
- Computational Fluid Dynamics designed hydraulic components for higher performance and efficiency
- Strong and durable construction
- Max. head – 21 m
- Max. flow – 215 lpm
- 2 year warranty
- Suitable for pumping clean non-aggressive liquids without solids or fibres in suspension.
*Maximum water temperature: 40°C.
*Minimum water temperature: 1°C.
*Maximum ambient temperature:40°C.
*Maximum casing pressure: 1300kPa.
- For liquids outside of this range please consult your local Onga office for product suitability.
- Viton seal kit available as replacement service part.
- Engine performance greatly reduced with increased ambient temperature and/ or altitude, clarify with Engine Manufacturer