ASC offers tank installation for customers in Melbourne. Our installations are carried out by licensed professional plumbers. Below are the various options available that we offer. Included in our price is travel for up to 100km from the metro circle.
We can offer underground tank installations including excavations, crane works and compliance. Price on application.
We also offer installation for tanks larger than 5000LT. Price on application.
Tank Installation Only – Up to 5000LT slim or round
This includes includes the installation of a water tank only on your property. The plumbers may require assistance to place the tank on your pad at the time of installation. They will then connect a single down pipe from your roof gutters to the tank and then run a 90mm overflow from the tank back into your storm water connection. Installation allows for a single downpipe within three (3) meters of your tank. If you have purchased a ball valve or bucket tap fitting, the plumbers will drill the appropriate holes in the water tank and install the fittings.
Garden Tank Installation – Up to 5000LT slim or round with a Garden Pump
As well as installation of your water tank, the plumbers will connect a domestic garden water pump purchased from ASC Water Tanks within 1 meter of the water tank outlet. A single garden tap will be fitted off within 1 meter of the pump. If you purchase a pump cover (recommended) the cover will be fitted for your pump.
Toilet Tank Installation – Up to 5000LT slim or round with a Tank-2-Mains Pump
As well as installation of your water tank, the plumbers will connect a domestic Tank to Mains Switch water pump purchased from ASC Water Tanks within 1 meter of the water tank outlet. You will need to have pre-plumbing to your home for this at the time of your build. The mains water point needs to be within 500mm of the pump system.
Installation Terms & Conditions
- Tank to be on pad or assistance provided to help place on tank pad at time of installation.
- All Installations are priced to connect a single Downpipe with in 3 metres of the Tank.
- Extra Down pipes, digging or under house works will attract extra charges usually by a per metre rate or a firm estimate.
- All piping includes fittings and associated components
- Pumps to be installed with in 1mtr of water tank outlet.
- Toilet & mains water connection points must be within 500mm of pump system.
- No pipe is painted.
- Compliance certificates are an extra cost if they are required.
- Concrete Pads will be installed using SL72Mesh and to be a minimum of 100mm thick using
- All clients will be contacted within 24hrs of the purchase order to make a time for installation.
- All clients will be contacted within 24hrs of the service call issued to ASC Water Tanks.
- A photo and invoice will be supplied when completed.
- Any extra works required for larger or more complicated installations such as a retro tank to toilet installation will be subject to a site visit providing they qualify for the onsite quote. (Clients must know costs can be anywhere from $500-$1500 extra at time of installation).
- External piping can be done in either copper or pressure pipe with the understanding the client
should paint any pressure pipe to protect the piping long term.
- All plumbing works will be completed by a registered or licenced plumber as per VBA regulations, codes and practices.
- All staff will be up to date with current COVID-19 regulations and government requirements.