ThinTanks 1000LT Slimline Rain Water Tank
Dimensions: 2400L x 260W x 1850H
Designed for easy installation & space saving, ThinTanks™ Slimline Rainwater Tanks are the thinnest available water tank for any capacity. On the forefront of ground-breaking technology, the Adelaide-made ThinTanks™ range of rainwater storage tanks has been developed for space-saving water conservation across both residential and commercial applications.
ThinTanks™ are the thinnest poly slimline water tank available for sale on the market. Compared to the cumbersome and large round barrel design of traditional options, our range has been exclusively created for space saving purposes in restricted areas.
ThinTanks are an excellent solution for installing in much smaller areas, such as courtyards and any other residential or business properties with limited space available. Without impeding on access or aesthetic appearances, you can position the water tank against a wall or as a stand-alone structure.
ThinTanks come supplied standard with;
- 300mm Inlet Strainer (mozzie proof)
- 90mm Overflow Flange
- 2 x 20mm Brass Outlet
- 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
Please feel free to give our friendly and highly qualified staff a call on (03) 8795 7715 today to discuss custom tank fittings if required.
Available in the following Colorbond colours;
1000 Litre ThinTank Slimline Free Standing Installation
• Mark position of support poles and excavate holes for 65mm x 65mm x 2400 long posts (CO1.1.).
• Holes to be 300mm in diameter and 600mm deep. Caution: This size may not be large enough in sandy areas. Seek advice from local fencing contractor or a civil engineer.
• Lay concrete pavers beween holes.
• Position 100mm PVC sleeves and concrete around outside of sleeves and up to paver.
• After concrete has set, position tank on pavers and position the posts. Concrete around posts.
1000LT ThinTank Slimline Wall mounted Installation
• On an existing pavement, sloping away from a fence or wall, the surface must be built up to ensure the tank face is vertical and the back of the tank is flush against the fence or wall. See diagram.
• Position first tank on prepared base and fix to fence or wall using bracket WB01 each end.
• Place brackets approximately 1400mm above base. See diagram in Installation guide Brackets are required to ensure tank(s) cannot be accidentally pulled over by human effort.
The ThinTanks range are available in NSW, SA & VIC only