Enviro Tanks ER3000LT Round Water Tank
Dimensions: 1560D x 1750H (inlet @ 1740)
Round Water Tanks have domed tops for extra durability, which means that internal supports are not required. All Round Water Tanks have 2x 25mm brass outlets moulded into the tank at the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions. The inlet (leaf strainer) is at the 12 o’clock position. Overflow can be at 12 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 6 o’clock or 9 o’clock. Please call for alternative brass outlets to suit your requirements. Round Water Tanks Sydney
- 1740mm (Inlet Height)
- 1560mm (Diameter)
- 1750mm (Height)
- Weight (empty) 62.5Kg
- 100% Polyethylene food grade material Your assurance of safety
- Certified AS/NZS 4766:2006 Your assurance of quality
- 20 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
As with all of our tanks, included with the tank is a leaf strainer, ball valve and overflow connection. Overflows are sealed but can be drilled out at the locations specified below.
2x 25mm brass outlets are moulded into the tank at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock. These outlets are sealed and either or both can be drilled out to suit your requirements. See picture below.
Available in NSW only.
Please see tank colours available on our Colour Matching Guide (available for download in the Product Documents section)
INSTALLATION & SITE PREPARATION
- Ensure that the area chosen is stable original ground and not filling soil.
- All Enviro Water Tanks tanks must be on a level base of concrete 100mm thick with a minimum strength 25m.p.a. and one layer of F72 reinforcement.
- Concrete must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank perimeter of the tank.
- Crusher dust may be used but must be a minimum of 75 mm thick, compacted and the outside edge must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank’s perimeter with edges concreted so the tank cannot be undermined.
- All tanks come complete with a ball valve, stainless steel mesh strainer and a tank overflow fitting.
- Enviro Water Tanks recommends a professional tank installer or plumber should install your tank.
- Polyethylene tanks will expand when filled. Allowance for expansion is required when plumbing work is carried out.
- Clean leaves & debris from strainer on a regular basis.
NB: we do not return tanks for incorrect size or colour.