7,000 Litre Kingspan Steel Slimline Water Tank
Dimensions: 3300L x 1150W x 2020H
Enjoy the benefits of harvesting your own rainwater throughout the year. Whether its for a streak free finish when washing your car, providing an alternative water supply for your garden during water restrictions or for use in your home, you can trust a Kingspan water tank to safely store your rainwater for many years to come.
Our range of residential water tanks are made with genuine Australian Bluescope AQUAPLATE® Steel and have a fully engineered internal stainless steel support frame for long term durability. Depending on the tank design, our tank capacities can range from 600 litres up to 29,000 litres and come in a huge range of Colorbond® colours.
- Choose from popular sizes or custom build to fit
- Delivered and installed by our own highly trained installers
- Industry leading customer service and manufacturer direct warranty
- Manufactured with genuine Australia BlueScope AQUAPLATE® Steel, which is specifically designed for water tanks.
We can to manufacture our tanks to almost any size, shape or colour to suit your individual requirements. Round, Slimline, Modline, tall or squat – Be Creative!
Kingspan Slimline water tanks come with;
- 400mm leaf screen and light guard
- 90mm or 100mm overflow fitting
- 25mm threaded tank outlet
- 25mm brass ball valve
Security for Fire
Steel tanks have been proven to out-perform other tanks in bushfire situations. In both real-life situations and testing undertaken by the Bushfire Cooperative Research Centre steel tanks surpassed other materials in both length of test and structural integrity of material – There when you need it!
Tank Colour Selection
Tanks come pre-finished or painted. Pre-finishsed colours are included in the price and spray painted tanks incur an additional charge. Different states have different colour options and you can see which colours are available in your state in pre-finshed or spray painted in the colour list option above.
Kingspan manufactures and delivers from three plants. They are in Smithfield NSW, Yatala QLD and Epping VIC. Delivery zones are based on the manufacturing plants, and you can determine your delivery zone based on the information below.
|From:||Zone 1 & 2
Delivery Process | Conditions
- Delivery to site with two staff. Some larger tanks and difficult sites may require more staff
- Placement onto slab; provided access is safe and unobstructed
- No lifting permitted above waist height or over fences etc.
- 15 minute time limit maximum on-site for drivers
- Customers responsible for care of tank once delivered
- Refer to Tank Delivery and Preparation documents for more information (above under Product Documents)