All Weather 1000LT Super Slimline Rain Water Tank
Dimensions: 2000L x 400W x 1800H
The All Weather 1000LT super slimline rainwater tank stores up to 1000L in an unobtrusive, strong and durable slimline tank that is built to withstand the elements. With its custom designed curved body to reduce dust and dirt collection all year round.
Ideal for narrow spaces, the All Weather 1000LT slim tank is a very popular household tank, perfect for down the side of your home.
Made from Food Grade UV20 Polyethylene you can be assured of quality water storage for your home and garden. All Weather Tanks unique design incorporates holding ports for easy lifting and maneuvering as well as 4 x 1” BSP Brass fittings (2 at each end).
An integral part of the tank design is the height at 1800mm. This will allow the tank to fit through a standard door, handy, especially if you need to take it through the garage door.
Proudly 100% Australian made & owned.
The inlet comes fitted with a 300mm mosquito proof leaf strainer on one end of the tank.
Two quality brass 25mm BSP female outlets and bucket tap outlets are moulded into the tank at the at each end near the base and bucket tap height.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank and can be fitted on either end. A 90mm overflow is supplied loose.
Please feel free to give our friendly and highly qualified staff a call on (03) 8795 7715 today to discuss custom tank fittings if required.
Select from our huge range of rain water tank colours we offer.
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Tank must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All threaded fittings to be installed with Teflon Tape and hand tightened only (over-tightening will void warranty).
- Tank must be installed on a level, reinforced concrete base 100mm thick, 100mm longer and wider than the tank.
- Tank must have a minimum of 20mm clearance on all sides from all solid structures including walls, fences, posts, etc.
- Warranty does not cover disconnection or reconnection.
- Tanks must be freestanding.
- Tank must be installed as per the guidelines in the Australian Standards HB 230-2006 Rainwater Tank Design & Handbook.