1200 LT Rotoplas Underground Pit
As with all of our range, our 1200L Vertical Underground Tank has been finite element analysis tested by a qualified engineer and designed to meet and exceed Australian Standard 1546.1 These tanks are widely used for sewage pump stations, lift stations, storm water pump systems and rainwater holding tanks. Manufactured from quality polyethylene and currently available in black.
- FEA tested by a qualified engineer and designed to meet and exceed the requirements of AS1546.1
- Manufactured from polyethylene
- Suitable for handling sewage, stormwater, trade waste
- Available in black colour
- Product Code: VUT1200
- Depth: 1660mm
- Outer Diameter: 1150mm
- Inner Diameter: 1050mm
- 1200 Litre Capacity
- Available with polyethylene pedestrian duty 700mm x 700mm access cover/lid OR Class B/Class D cast iron lid
Rotoplas’ rainwater tank delivery zone includes the Newcastle, Sydney, Illawarra, South Coast, Canberra and Southern Highlands regions. These regions are bordered by Bega on the South Coast, inland to Cooma, Yass and Goulburn in the Southern Highlands, the Hume Highway/M5 into Western Sydney and the M7 and M1 from Sydney up to Newcastle.
If you are outside these delivery regions, please call us on (03) 8795 7715 to check whether we can deliver to your area and get a freight proposal.