Enviro Tanks ETS1500LT Slimline Rain Water Tank
Dimensions: 1450L x 670W x 2040H
Our newest slimline 1500 litre tank (ETS1500) is now here!!
The new 1500 litre is the ideal sized tank to fit into smaller spaces alongside a granny flat, house or tucked away in the garden.
Slimline Water Tanks are becoming increasingly popular as they are great for urban areas where space is limited. The unique certified design makes for a strong, durable structure that won’t bulge.
- 1450mm (L)
- 670mm (W)
- 2040mm (H)
Tank weight (empty): 75Kg
Supplied Accessories: 1 x Inlet with Strainer, 1 x Overflow and 2 x 25mm Brass Outlet with Ball Valve.
Overflow allows for a 90mm or 100mm pipe to be attached.
Please see tank colours available on our Colour Matching Guide (available for download in the Product Documents section)
- 100% Polyethylene food grade material Your assurance of safety
- Certified AS/NZS 4766:2006 Your assurance of quality
Available in NSW only.
INSTALLATION & SITE PREPARATION
- Ensure that the area chosen is stable original ground and not filling soil.
- All Enviro Water Tanks tanks must be on a level base of concrete 100mm thick with a minimum strength 25m.p.a. and one layer of F72 reinforcement.
- Concrete must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank perimeter of the tank.
- Crusher dust may be used but must be a minimum of 75 mm thick, compacted and the outside edge must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank’s perimeter with edges concreted so the tank cannot be undermined.
- All tanks come complete with a ball valve, stainless steel mesh strainer and a tank overflow fitting.
- Enviro Water Tanks recommends a professional tank installer or plumber should install your tank.
- Polyethylene tanks will expand when filled. Allowance for expansion is required when plumbing work is carried out.
- Clean leaves & debris from strainer on a regular basis.
NB: we do not return tanks for incorrect size or colour.