Rotoplas 2000LT Underdeck Rain Water Tank
This 2000L Underdeck Water Tank is a great choice for saving water out of sight. It is a narrow tank to fit neatly between piers and bearers, and measures 240cm long x 120cm wide x 85cm high. This means you can install it under a deck to keep your water tank out of sight and out of the way, which frees up space in your yard! It is a trendy design and is super strong. This 2000L underdeck water tank is easy to lift and position where you need it. You can even add more capacity later by connecting this tank to another one if you need to!
- A neat looking tank in the space saving underdeck style
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766.
- A strong design with a self-supporting roof. The ribbed wall makes it extra strong!
- A narrow tank for making the best use of space. It’s only 120cm wide!
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 400mm mosquito proof leaf strainer in the centre of the roof.
2x 25mm BSP plastic outlets are moulded into the tank at each end at the base of the tank.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank at each end and a 90mm mosquito proof overflow is supplied loose.
Rotoplas’ rainwater tank delivery zone includes the Newcastle, Sydney, Illawarra, South Coast, Canberra and Southern Highlands regions. These regions are bordered by Bega on the South Coast, inland to Cooma, Yass and Goulburn in the Southern Highlands, the Hume Highway/M5 into Western Sydney and the M7 and M1 from Sydney up to Newcastle.
If you are outside these delivery regions, please call us on (03) 8795 7715 to check whether we can deliver to your area and get a freight proposal.