Rotoplas 22700LT Round Rain Water Tank
Our 22700L rainwater tank is perfect for a property where plenty of water storage is a high priority. It offers a generous water saving capacity at 22700 litres, and measures 360cm diameter x 268cm high. It is a strong design with a domed and ribbed roof that is fully self supporting. This means it does not need any internal supports or poles, because it can absolutely hold up on it’s own! This 22700L rainwater tank is a worthy addition to any large or rural property.
- A fantastic looking tank
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A strong design with a self-supporting, domed and ribbed roof
- Single piece construction
- Generous 22700 litre capacity for bulk water storage
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 500mm mosquito proof leaf strainer at 12 o’clock position.
2x quality brass 40mm BSP outlets are moulded into the tank at the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions at the base of the tank.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank at the 12 o’clock position and a 90mm mosquito proof overflow is supplied loose.
Rotoplas’ rainwater tank delivery zone includes the Newcastle, Sydney, Illawarra, South Coast, Canberra and Southern Highlands regions. These regions are bordered by Bega on the South Coast, inland to Cooma, Yass and Goulburn in the Southern Highlands, the Hume Highway/M5 into Western Sydney and the M7 and M1 from Sydney up to Newcastle.
If you are outside these delivery regions, please call us on (03) 8795 7715 to check whether we can deliver to your area and get a freight proposal.