S-Line 3000LT Super Short Slimline Rain Water Tank
Ideal for narrow spaces, Rotoplus slim tanks are a very popular household tank, perfect for down the side of your home.
The 3000L super short slimline water tank is the shortest length 3000LT poly tank on the Australian market. The tank is 2100mm long 880mm wide and 2200mm high, which is great if you water your garden, wash your car, or even to use it domestically to flush your toilet. It is a short length tank to fit between windows and your hot water services, beside a home, granny flat or in the courtyard. It is a trendy design and is super strong.
- An attractive single piece rotomoulded product
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A proven design for reliability and ensuring the wall thickness is consistent around the tank.
- A short footprint for saving space. It’s only 210cm long!
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 300mm mosquito proof leaf strainer on one end of the tank.
Two quality brass 25mm BSP female outlets are moulded into the tank at the at each end near the base and bucket tap height.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank and can be fitted on either end. A 90mm overflow is supplied loose.