Rotoplas 3500LT Round Corrugated Rain Water Tank
Our 3500L Round Water Tank is great if you want to save water but don’t need a huge capacity. It is a tall tank, and measures 155cm diameter x 205cm high, which makes it a great choice to position neatly under your roof beside your house or shed. It is a trendy design and is super strong. This 3500L round water tank is easy to lift and position where you need it.
- An attractive corrugated style
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A strong design with corrugated walls and a self-supporting, domed roof. It has ribs as well, making it extra strong!
- Lifting lugs to make it easier to move
- A tall tank to make use of height!
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 400mm mosquito proof leaf strainer at 12 o’clock position.
2x quality brass 25mm BSP outlets are moulded into the tank at the 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock positions at the base of the tank.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank at both the 1 o’clock and 11 o’clock positions and a 90mm mosquito proof overflow is supplied loose.
Rotoplas’ rainwater tank delivery zone includes the Newcastle, Sydney, Illawarra, South Coast, Canberra and Southern Highlands regions. These regions are bordered by Bega on the South Coast, inland to Cooma, Yass and Goulburn in the Southern Highlands, the Hume Highway/M5 into Western Sydney and the M7 and M1 from Sydney up to Newcastle.
If you are outside these delivery regions, please call us on (03) 8795 7715 to check whether we can deliver to your area and get a freight proposal.