600mm Stainless Steel ¾” FF Hose Assembly
- Hot & Cold Water Applications to the water service
- Domestic Pumps and Changeover systems
- Pressure Tank for domestic pump systems
- Fitted with two hexagonal nuts incorporating flat seat end fittings with sealing washers or BSP male end.
- Can be used on hot and cold domestic water lines, from +5°C to +65°C.
- Suitable for all water connections including tanks, pumps and service connections.
- Can be used for the connection of potable water (drinking water) appliances.
- Aquaknect was the first company to attain watermark approval
- for flexible connectors.
- Helps to reduce water hammer
This general purpose 25mm ball valve is designed for water tanks that use either a 25mm male outlet or 25mm female outlet. The handle can be removed to alter the position of valve.
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|End Fittings||¾” female hexagonal flat seat ends|
|Temperature Range||+5°C to +65°C.|
- Avoid local bending and twisting.
- Make bend radius as large as possible in applications where there is repeated movement.
- Do not stretch or compress the hose.
- The installer is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the installation.
- This product is not designed for use in inaccessible locations or below ground.
- The installer is responsible for ensuring fitness for purpose and the integrity of the installation. Ensure fitment threads are clean and seals are undamaged.
- Ensure that the connector is suitable for the installation.
- Do not over tightening.
- Do not expose to corrosive agents.
- Installation should only be carried out by suitably qualified personnel in accordance with AS3500.