5000 Litre All Weather Round Rain Water Tank
Dimensions: 1800D x 2150H
The All Weather 5000 litre round rain water tank is the only round tank in the All Weather Range. Designed with a corrugation from top to bottom for extra strength, it has a curved roof top to help reduce dust and dirt collection all year round.
Made from Food Grade UV20 Polyethylene you can be assured of quality water storage for your home and garden. All Weather Tanks unique design incorporates holding ports for easy lifting and maneuvering as well as 4 x 1” BSP Brass fittings 3, 6, 9 & 12 o’clock).
Proudly 100% Australian made and owned.
The inlet comes fitted with a 300mm mosquito proof leaf strainer positioned at the top of the tank.
Two quality brass 25mm BSP female outlets and bucket tap outlets are moulded into the tank.
An overflow provision is moulded into the tank and can be fitted on either end. A 90mm overflow is supplied loose.
Please feel free to give our friendly and highly qualified staff a call on (03) 8795 7715 today to discuss custom tank fittings if required.
Select from our huge range of rain water tank colours we offer.
10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Tank must be installed by a licensed plumber.
- All threaded fittings to be installed with Teflon Tape and hand tightened only (over-tightening will void warranty).
- Tank must be installed on a level, reinforced concrete base 100mm thick, 100mm longer and wider than the tank.
- Tank must have a minimum of 20mm clearance on all sides from all solid structures including walls, fences, posts, etc.
- Warranty does not cover disconnection or reconnection.
- Tanks must be freestanding.
- Tank must be installed as per the guidelines in the Australian Standards HB 230-2006 Rainwater Tank Design & Handbook.