Aquaris 300LT Slimline Rain Water Header Tank
The Aquarius 300LT Header Tank is an ideal way to start a rainwater collection system and can provide water for gardening, watering pot plants and topping up the pool. Note these features:
The 300L Header tank captures water from individual downpipes. To increase the storage capacity you can link the Header tank to a series of 300L vertical Storage tanks or 330L horizontal Storage tanks.
- Very small footprint, suits narrow passages between the house and side fence, or any situation where space is at a premium;
- Clever design enables the header tank to fit over the downpipe
- Unique internal overflow eliminates ugly PVC overflow pipes normally associated with such an installation;
- Fitted leaf/insect screen included to keep out contaminants;
- Optional leaf diverter and first flush units improve the quality of water;
- Easily linked via 20mm hose to additional storage tanks located where space is available.
- Capacity: 300L
- Dimensions: 1700H x 460W x 400D
- Versatile – stand alone or arranged in banks
- Small footprint when vertical
- Conceals downpipes and has internal overflow
- Link to a larger tank located elsewhere
- Ideal for balconies, terrace houses, restricted spaces
AQ300 comes with 3 x 20mm moulded plastic outlet, 200mm Mosquito proof inlet strainer and overflow fitting.