300 Litre Aquarius Header Tank
Dimensions: 460L x 400W x 1700H
AVAILABLE IN NSW ONLY
The Aquarius 300 litre Header Tank is an ideal way to start a rainwater collection system and can provide water for gardening, watering pot plants and topping up the pool. Note these features:
The 300 litre Header tank captures water from individual downpipes. To increase the storage capacity you can link the Header tank to a series of 300 litre vertical Storage tanks or 330 litre horizontal Storage tanks.
- Very small footprint, suits narrow passages between the house and side fence, or any situation where space is at a premium;
- Clever design enables the header tank to fit over the downpipe
- Unique internal overflow eliminates ugly PVC overflow pipes normally associated with such an installation;
- Fitted leaf/insect screen included to keep out contaminants;
- Optional leaf diverter and first flush units improve the quality of water;
- Easily linked via 20mm hose to additional storage tanks located where space is available.
- Versatile – stand alone or arranged in banks
- Small footprint when vertical
- Conceals downpipes and has internal overflow
- Link to a larger tank located elsewhere
- Ideal for balconies, terrace houses, restricted spaces
- 10 year repair or replacement warranty by manufacturer.
AQ300 comes with 3 x 20mm moulded plastic outlets, 1 x 200mm Mosquito proof inlet strainer and 1 x Overflow fitting.
Please feel free to give our friendly and highly qualified staff a call on (03) 8795 7715 today to discuss custom tank fittings if required.
We have over twenty different colours you can choose from. Below is a range of colours we offer in the Aquarius 1200 Litre slimline water tank. Can’t find a colour you want? Call us – It may be that we just have not added it the current range. If it’s available in plastics, then we can get it for you.