Aquaris 300LT Slimline Rain Water Storage Tank
The 300L Header tank captures water from individual downpipes. To increase the storage capacity you can link the Header tank to a series of 300L vertical Storage tanks or 330L horizontal Storage tanks.
- Arranged vertically, these modular tanks present a crisp, smart look that particularly suits contemporary styling;
- The 330L horizontal Storage tanks suit underdeck situations where height, space or access prevent the installation of larger tanks e.g. between support posts under a timber deck;
- The 460 x 400mm end profile enables retrofitting through most manholes, opening opportunities for rainwater storage when space is not available elsewhere around the house;
- When retrofitted in conjunction with the Aquarius Diverter, a float valve can remove the need for bulky stormwater lines from under the house;
- Seamless construction and ease of cleaning give these horizontal storage tanks the advantage over bladder tanks.
- Unique internal overflow eliminates ugly PVC overflow pipes normally associated with such an installation;
- Fitted leaf/insect screen included to keep out contaminants;
- Optional leaf diverter and first flush units improve the quality of water;
- Easily linked via 20mm hose to additional storage tanks located where space is available.
- Capacity: 330L
- Dimensions: 1800H x 460W x 400D
- Versatile – stand alone or arranged in banks
- Conceals downpipes and has internal overflow
- Link to a larger tank located elsewhere
- Ideal for underneath decking, terrace houses, restricted spaces, under part of house
- Tanks come with 3 x 1”Brass outlet, 400mm Mosquito proof inlet strainer and overflow fitting.