Atlas Filtri 70 Micron Stainless Steel Screen Sediment Reduction Filter 10″ BIG
|Product Type||Screen Filters|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||50|
|Nominal Micron Rating||70|
|Min Temp (degrees celsius)||4|
|Max Temp (degrees celsius)||80|
Pack Weight (KG): 0.00
- Sediment Filters are used to remove particles from water and protect downstream taps etc from clogging
- Sediment cartridges are resistant to attack by bacteria and chemicals and are suitable for a wide range of applications, including domestic, commercial and industrial.
RA 316 Stainless Mesh Cartridge Range
- Made with 316 stainless steel mesh and inner armouring.
- These are fantastic for water with higher sediment loadings, as they are easy to wash and made of incredibly durable materials with a high collapse resistance.
- They allow high flows and very low pressure drop.