Atlas Hydra Rainmaster DUO 10″ Filter Kit for Non Potable Rainwater 90 Micron
A Hydra Rainmaster Duo Self Cleaning Filter with 1” BSP Plastic inlet/outlet with 90 micron stainless steel mesh filter moulded to a second 10” Std housing containing a 10 micron eco friendly carbon block filter cartridge.
Specially Designed for sediment filtration on non-potable rain water supplies.
Flow rates up to 91lpm, however note that lower flows = lower pressure loss and better ability of the carbon to deal with odour.
The filter bowls are made from PET with exclusive ‘Atlas Green’ environmentally friendly manufacturing process. This clear filter bowl in combination with the included pressure gauges give an easy visual indicator of when the filter should be cleaned.
- Chooses the Duo with 2 filter bowls on a single moulded head to save time plumbing up separate housings when you need to use two in series and reduce the number of potential leak points,
- These are most commonly used domestic, commercial and industrial applications
Hydra – Cleans Your Water, Cleans Itself
Italian made, for superior construction, the Atlas Filtri hydra range of hydra self cleaning filters make coarse sediment filtration easy and convenient.
- A range of low maintenance mesh filters are available to fit your needs
- Cartridges feature an antimicrobial flat seal
- Counter-current self cleaning system that is can be either manual or automatic for maximum particle removal
- The drain funnel has a backflow preventing device, so this is as easy to install on mains as it is in rural
- All Hydra models come with
- Lubrikit (O-ring Lubricant)
|Max Working Pressure||8bar (116 psi)|
|Max Working Temperature||45°C (113°F)|
|Min Working Temperature||4°C (39.2°F)|
The Hydra Rainmaster units are multistage units designed especially for non-potable rain water applications.
Rainwater tanks that are not used for potable water are often used to supply toilets, washing machines and gardens.
Non-potable rain water tanks often aren’t cleaned as frequently as potable rain water tanks, this can lead to valves etc being obstructed.
Hydra Rainmaster is designed to prevent sediment from depositing in the lines, valves from blocking and improve odour.