Bianco A2-INOX45S2MPCX Domestic Rainsaver Pump 808359
Bianco INOX45S2MPCX pressure system pump with auto restart controller and ¾” Acquasaver.
AcquaSaver Water Diversion Valve – 3/4 Inches
Hydraulically Operated. Solid Brass Construction. Built-in Dual Check Valves. Prioritise the use of rainwater over mains water and will automatically switch over to mains water in the event of the rainwater tank running low.
The AcquaSaver® Valve is a fully automatic mechanical rainwater/mains water changeover device designed for pressure pump supply systems for harvesting rainwater for the toilet, laundry and household applications with automatic mains backup.
- Watermark approved
- Does not require regular maintenance
- No electrical consumption – No electronic components
- Solid brass construction – Fully weatherproof – Built to last
- Suitable for any pressure pump with sufficient head pressure
- Can be mounted in any position
- Built-in dual check valve for backflow prevention
|3/4 Inch AcquaSaver – A2 Technical Data|
|Acquasaver Max Mains Pressure||500Kpa|
|Acquasaver Max Pump Pressure||600Kpa|
|Acquasaver Max Flow Rate||50 l/min|
|Acquasaver Outlet & Inlets||3/4 “|
How does the AcquaSaver Work?
The AcquaSaver® Valve will always prioritize the use of rainwater over mains water when rainwater is available and will automatically switch over to mains water in the event of the rainwater tank running low or electrical failure
When rainwater has been replenished or power has been restored to the pump, the AcquaSaver valve will automatically prioritize back to rainwater.
The pump is only active when rainwater is being drawn from the water tank, it does not operate when the AcquaSaver Valve has switched to mains position.
The pump controller starts and stops the pump when it detects a demand – for example flushing a toilet or using a washing machine.
The operating mechanism of the AcquaSaver Valve is a unique patent design, it works by hydraulic water pressure created by the pump to close one inlet fully before opening the other inlet. This ensures an extremely reliable mechanism using few moving parts and no electronic components and no energy consumption.
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Approved For Drinking Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||58 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.45 kW|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 – 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||40m|
|Port Size Inlet||1″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPM outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
AS/NZS 4020 Drinking Water Approved.
A2-INOX45S2MPCX Electrical data:
- Rated voltage: 240V
- Mains frequency: 50 Hz
- Current: 3.5 amps
- Rated Output: 450W
- Capacitor: 10 uF
- Motor duty: Continuous
- Motor type: Asynchronous, TEFC
- Motor protection: In-built thermal overload
- Ingress protection: IP X4
- Insulation class: F
- Power cable length: 2 m H05 3G1.0
- Net weight: 11 kg
- Liquid: Clean water temperature range: 2 – 40 °C
- Materials: Pump body, Diffuser, Impeller: Stainless Steel, Technopolymer.
- Mechanical seal: Carbon/Ceramic/ Nitrile,
- O rings: Nitrile
- Installation: Maximum ambient temperature: 40 °C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar