Bianco BIA-iALARM Liquid Level Alarm
The Liquid Level Alarm is an easy to use, programmable stand alone liquid level alarm which provides audible and visual warnings when the tank is either full or empty. It is easy to choose between high level warning or low level warning, and the type of alarm warning. The Liquid Level Alarm is also provided with an alarm mute to silence the alarm if required. Applications The Liquid Level Alarm is useful in all cases where there is the need to provide warning against high or low liquid levels in tanks.
Typical usage scenarios include:
- Grey Water
- Effluent Technical parameters and features
- 240V 1 phase power supply.
- 240V 10A rated.
- Safe 12V low voltage for float switch.
- MODE button to switch easily between high level and low level warning. Press mode for 5 seconds.
- PULSE button to switch easily between continuous and intermittent audible warning. In intermittent mode, the audible alarm will sound initially, then every 5 minutes.
- MUTE button to silence the alarm. Visual alarm remains on until alarm situation rectified.
- 10 m float switch complete with counter weight supplied and wired.
- Liquid level Alarm can be mounted up to 50m from the tank using low voltage cabling (optional supply).
- 2 YEAR iCON Series Control Warranty