ClayTech Inox 230A Multistage Stainless Steel Automatic Pump
Self-priming pump with a quiet, reliable operation designed for larger homes. Automatic operation with a 24 hour restart to see whether there is water in the tank.
Why this pump?
The Self-Priming Inox Series multi-stage pump is well-known for its quiet, reliable service in the Australian market. Designed for a larger Australian home, it is more energy efficient than a jet pump but is self-priming to a depth of 4m. This makes it ideal for above and below ground rainwater tanks. It has automatic operation with loss of prime protection and 24 hour restart to see whether there is water in the rainwater tank. Ideal for whole of house installations.
- Multi-stage pump
- Quiet, reliable operation
- Designed for larger homes
- Self-Priming, automatic operation
- 24-hour restart to see whether there is water in the tank
- It allows automatic pump operation: It starts the pump when the tap is turned on and stops it about 10 seconds after the tap is turned off.
- It protects the pump from dry operation: It stops the pump when there is no flow of water, thus preventing possible damage to the pump. This alarm is indicated by the LED called FAILURE on the front of the device.
- It ensures constant flow and pressure.
Motor / power: 550W
Max Flow Rate: 100lt/min
Tap Guide: 7 taps
Warranty on pump: 2 Year