DAB-151T 415V Jet Pump Cast Iron Shallow Well
DAB pumps offer a large range of pumps suitable for pressure boosting, irrigation and wash down applications. Designed for pumping from tank, rivers and dams. These pumps are very reliable in the toughest of environments. The pumps are twin stage jet assisted and constructed of cast iron. Capable of suction up to 8 meters.
Handy Hints for Installing Your Jet Pump
- Location: The pump should be located as close to the water source as possible and should be protected from the elements
- Piping: Only use pipe that is in good condition and free of rust or scale
- Types of Pipe: Plastic or galvanised steel can be used with jet pumps
- Water to Pump Piping: All offset piping should slope upwards from water source to pump.
- 3 phase pumps require contactor and overload.
|Product Type||Multistage Jet Pump|
|Suitable For||Tank Transfer|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||75 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||1.1 kW|
|Casing Material||Cast Iron|
|Head Range Category||c. 60 – 99 m|
|Max Head (m)||61 m|
|Port Size Inlet||1 1/4″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPF outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|