DAB KITESYTWIN ESYBOX Twin Mains Pressure Boosting Multistage Pump
The DAB E.SYLINE Commercial Range provides a complete modular pumping solution where adding flow is as simple as adding another pumping module. Each pumping module when interconnected increases the available flow out of the system, whilst allowing for each to be easily removed and serviced when required. Simple installations, easy expandability and cost effective servicing.
DAB Pumps is leading the way in electronic pump technology. The ESYBOX is a completely new solution in rainwater harvesting and cold water boosting for residential and light commercial applications. It’s an all in one pump and control solution comprising of a single pump, water cooled booster pump with integrated high efficiency variable speed motor.
AS/NZS 4020 Approved for drinking water.
KIT E.SYTWIN is the evolution of E.SYBOX, creating a connection between two pumps.
A better, longer life
- KIT E.SYTWIN ensures constant water supply thanks to the BACKUP function.
- The new software algorithms constantly analyses the operation of the system, thus optimizing alternating use of the two units.
More power, less space
- KIT E.SYTWIN offers exceptional performance thanks to combined operation with a 50% reduction in size compared to traditional units.
Everything you need
- The wireless interface handles communication between the two units
- Ensures hydraulic connection without the need for additional components for installation and operation
- Group operation visible on every display.
- 1¼” suction and delivery fittings
- 752L x 358D x 730H
- KIT E.SYTWIN comprises 2 x E.SYBOX & 1 x E.SYTWIN for assembly on site
Water cooled motor and sound dampening casing creating the quietest booster pump available today
Energy efficient variable speed motor operating from 0.3kW to 1.4kW
Powerful performance flow up to 2 litres per second and head up to 6 Bar
Dry run protection
Flexible installation with horizontal or vertical position and wall mounting accessory kit
Self priming down to 8 metres
Variable positions for inlet and outlet pipework
Integrated chamber with expansion vessel, tool kit and installed manual
Wireless connectivity and modular design can expand the pump system up to a 4 pump booster set
Integrated modular water storage tank system with Cat 5 connection
Saves 30% of space in comparison to a traditional system
Quiet operation 45 dB in standard use
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Approved For Drinking Water|
|Flow Range Category||b. 100 – 199 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||210 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||1.55 kW|
|Head Range Category||c. 60 – 99 m|
|Max Head (m)||61 m|
|Port Size Inlet||1¼” BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1¼” BSPF outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|