DAB JINOX62NXTP Pro Pressure Pump with NxT Pro Controller 808416
Self priming stainless steel jet pumps. DAB jet pumps are renowned for their unique self priming and extraordinary deep suction capability: up to 9 metres at sea level. They are designed to handle high performance applications and are Corrosion resistant. Self priming for long and difficult suction applications. Electronic pump control with dry run protection and auto restart. Suitable for tanks, dams and creeks. 2 year pump parts & labour warranty.
AS/NZS 4020 Approved for drinking water.
Automatically restarts after water loss or interrupted power.
Dry run protection protects pump from damage
Eliminates water hammer protecting plumbing
Compact size for easier installation
|Product Type||Pressure System|
|Suitable For||Clean Water|
|Approval||Approved For Drinking Water|
|Flow Range Category||a. 0 – 99 L/min|
|Flow Rate (L/min)||45 L/min|
|Kilo Watts||0.44 kW|
|Head Range Category||b. 40 – 59 m|
|Max Head (m)||42 m|
|Port Size Inlet||1″ BSPF inlet|
|Port Size Outlet||1″ BSPM outlet|
|Warranty (months)||24 Months|
This pump includes the Bianco iCON nXt PRO series of pump controller.
The nXt PRO Controller is designed and tested in Australia to ensure operation in the toughest of environments, combining innovative technology with robust proven architecture to guarantee constant supply of pressurised water when and where you need it the most.
- Digital display gives you a real time indication of system pressure
- Anti-cycle Protection
- Dry run protection with auto restart function that tests for water availability every 24hrs
- Anti-seize function if pump has not operated for last 24 hours
- Controller automatically restarts pump after a power failure
- Easy assembly and removal using push-n-connect fitting with U clip
- Complies to AS/NZ 4020 drinking water standard
- Over pressure protection turns pump off when 10 bar is reached
- Overload protection
Two operational modes:
- Mode One – Adjustable cut in pressure setting.
- Controller stops pump when flow drops.
- Mode Two – Adjustable cut in and cut out pressure.
- Shut down governed by pressure. Requires pressure tank.
Controller Flow Curve
|nXt PRO Controller Data|
|Function||ON/OFF + Config|
|Rated Voltage||220-240V AC|
|Max Pressure||10 bar (145PSI)|
|Max Liquid Temp||40°C|
|Cable to Pump||Plug and Play|
|Flylead for Pump||When sold as control only|
|Accessories (Sold Separately)||15 AMP Cable|
|1 ¼” Union Kit|