Davey 165D Deep Well Jet Pump
Rugged, reliable single stage centrifugal pumps with deep well injectors, driven by Davey’s TEFC motor. Pump fitted with pressure switch for easy conversion to automatic operation. Automatic demand response valve fitted as standard to protect against loss of prime from over pumping. A deep well jet pump combines two principles of pumping – that of the centrifugal pump and that of an injector (nozzle and venturi assembly). Davey’s range of deep well pumps are fitted with a pressure switch for easy conversion to automatic operation. An automatic demand response valve (ADR) is fitted as standard to protect against loss of prime from over pumping.
Used in conjunction with Deep Well injector kits, these pumps are ideal for supplying high pressure water from bores to 42m depth for:
- Water supply
- Tank filling
- Stock watering
- Sprinkler supply
Pumps can also be used in applications where the pump needs to be horizontally offset from the water supply.
Motor / power: 1800W
Max. flow: Please see chart for flow based on injector selection
Head: Please see chart for head based on injector selection
Well size: 4″ / 100mm or 5″ / 125mm depending on injector selection
Inlet Drive: 1.25″F / 32mm
Inlet Suction: 1.5″F / 40mm
Outlet: 1.25″F / 32mm
Pressure: 750kPa Please see chart for pressure based on injector selection
Max Suction Head: 42m Please see chart for suction depth based on injector selection
Body: Aluminium-Rilsan® lined
Impeller: Glass filled polycarbonate
Pump Shaft: 304L Stainless Steel
Mechanical Seal : Carbon Ceramic
Warranty on pump: 2 Years
High TEFC – IP rating for long term protection against vermin, dust and water
- Manufactured from quality corrosion resistant materials
- Versatile pump – convertible to match different suction lifts
- Easily converted to automatic operation
- Pumping system can be used for ‘offset’ installations
- 165D available with 3 phase motor
- Low maintenance
- Oring seal hand tightened priming plug for easy operation
- 1 Stage (Single Impeller).
- Marine grade aluminium pump body with Rilsan® lining.
- D.D.R. valve fitted.
- Pressure switch fitted.
- Pressure gauge supplied
- Davey Manufactured
- 2 pole, 2900rpm, 50Hz.
- Class F insulation, IP56.
- Permanently split capacitor design for single phase motors.
- Double contact seal C3, high temperature greased bearings.
- Inbuilt thermal overload protection with automatic reset in all 1ø models.