Davey MUKMOVA 25301 Single Phase Pump 240/480V
Why choose the Davey Mukmova Pumps?
• Semi vortex open vane impeller
• Solid cast iron casing and impeller
• Mechanical seal is grease packed with grease nipple
• Inspection cover held by two wing nuts
• Choice of 240 / 480 volt single phase and 415 volt three
phase, 50Hz models
• Single phase models are capacitor start/capacitor
• Automatic resetting motor overload in all single
• Oversized motor used, with ample power reserve
• Davey manufactured TEFC, IP56 motor.
Dimensions (mm): 665L x 290W x 297H
Ideal for pumping water containing solids in suspension,
- Diary or piggery waste
- Liquid food transfer
- Effluent water
- Water tranfser
- Bentonite sludge
- Sawdust muds.
Installation & Priming
Fit strainer to bottom of suction pipe only where blockage of
such a strainer is unlikely.
A foot valve is not required.
To prime pump, fill the pump casing with water then allow the
pump to run until it draws water.
Materials of Construction
Suction cover : Grey cast iron (T220)
Pump body & yoke : Grey cast iron (T220)
Impeller : Grey cast iron (T220)
Inspection cover : Grey cast iron (T220)
Inspection cover shims : 304 stainless steel
Inspection cover wing nuts : Bronze ⅜” BSW
Seal ring (stationary) : Ceramic
Seal ring (rotating) : Carbon
Seal grease : BP energrease LS2
o-rings & gaskets : Nitrile rubber
Priming plug : Glass filled nylon 6
Maximum flow (nil suction): 600 lpm
Maximum total head: 22 metres
Maximum suction lift: 6 metres
Max. soft solids size (mm): 20mm
Maximum specific gravity: 1.2
Minimum water temp: 1°C
Maximum water temp: 50°C
Max. ambient temperature: 50°C
Minimum suction pipe size: 2”
Inlet size: 2½” BSP(F)
Outlet size: 2″ BSP(F)