Davey Rainbank KRBX1NF and SJ35-04 Mains Switch Over Water Pump
RainBank® Automatic Rainwater Harvesting controller allows the priority sourcing of rainwater for toilets and laundry, only using mains water as a backup.
RainBank works even if there is no rainwater, no power for the pump or no pump – It’s the ideal backup for every rainwater system that provides water inside the home.
It’s another quality Australian made and owned product from Davey Water Products.
RainBank is ideal for above and below ground tanks. RainBank comes with a choice of pumps suitable for small to large homes.
- Automatically switches between rainwater and mains water supply
- Provides water savings benefits of up to 40%
- Incorporates easily with new and existing buildings
- Unique patented technology
- Environmentally friendly
- Provides seamless mains backup in the event of no rainwater or electrical interruptions
- No double handling of mains water saving energy
- Built-in backflow protection dual check valve for added safety
- Can be mounted on pump or on nearby wall
- Simple to install
- No adjustment necessary
- RainBank was awarded an Australian Design Mark and a PowerHouse Museum selection in 2004.
- RainBank won a savewater! Award® in 2004 for product development and commercialisation.
- RainBank was a finalist in the Greenplumbers 2005 water efficient product of the year.
- RainBank was a finalist in the 2005 HIA GreenSmart awards
- Water Mark Approval licence no: WMKA 22042 granted by IAPMO
- Smart Water Mark Approved by Water Services Association of Australia