Davey RB2P Rainbank
Davey’s current RainBank replacement unit (excluding brass Fittings and Float and Check Valve).
- Can typically save up to 40% of water supplied from the mains, helping to preserve our precious resource.
- RainBank seamlessly switches between tank water and mains water, supplying to the toilet and laundry and for garden watering.
- Watermark Certified (License no.22042)
Davey pioneered rainwater harvesting with the RainBank® the original and the best, tank to mains interconnection device.
RB2/SP – Suits models HP45-05 & HS50-06 Surface Mounted Pumps
RB2/SSP – Suits models D23A/B, D42A/B & D53A/B Submersible Pumps
- Maximum flow rate (mains): 100lpm
- Maximum flow rate (pump): 100lpm
- Maximum mains water pressure: 900kPa
- Maximum pump pressure: 600 kPa
- Maximum Water temperature continuous: 50 deg C
- Mains water inlet size: 3/4″ BSP (M) (This brass fitting not included)
- Rainwater inlet size: 1″ BSP (M) (This brass fitting not included)
- Outlet Size: 3/4″ BSP (M) (This brass fitting not included)
- Sensor Plate: 316 stainless steel
- 3 year warranty
IN THE BOX
1 x Davey Rainbank Controller (no brass fittings or float)