1000 Litre Enviro Slimline Water Tank
Dimensions: 2000L x 390W x 1750H
Tank Weight: 62.5Kg
AVAILABLE IN NSW ONLY.
Slimline Water Tanks are becoming increasingly popular as they are great for urban areas where space is limited. They are suitable for fitting flush against a wall or in a narrow space. The unique certified design makes for a strong, durable structure that won’t bulge.
This is the smallest and slimmest Slimline tank we manufacture in Sydney. With a 390mm width, it is suitable to fit into tight spaces.
- 1750mm (H)
- 2000mm (L)
- 390mm (W)
1 x Inlet with Strainer, 1 x Overflow and 2 x 25mm Brass Outlet with Ball Valve.
Please see tank colours available on our Colour Matching Guide (available for download in the Product Documents section)
- 100% Polyethylene food grade material Your assurance of safety
- Certified AS/NZS 4766:2006 Your assurance of quality
- 20 Year Manufacturers Warranty
INSTALLATION & SITE PREPARATION
- Ensure that the area chosen is stable original ground and not filling soil.
- All Enviro Water Tanks tanks must be on a level base of concrete 100mm thick with a minimum strength 25m.p.a. and one layer of F72 reinforcement.
- Concrete must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank perimeter of the tank.
- Crusher dust may be used but must be a minimum of 75 mm thick, compacted and the outside edge must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank’s perimeter with edges concreted so the tank cannot be undermined.
- All tanks come complete with a ball valve, stainless steel mesh strainer and a tank overflow fitting.
- Enviro Water Tanks recommends a professional tank installer or plumber should install your tank.
- Polyethylene tanks will expand when filled. Allowance for expansion is required when plumbing work is carried out.
- Clean leaves & debris from strainer on a regular basis.
NB: we do not return tanks for incorrect size or colour.