Enviro Tanks ES4000LT Slimline Rain Water Tank
Dimensions: 2930L x 870W x 2100H
Slimline Water Tanks are becoming increasingly popular in Sydney as they are great for urban areas where space is limited. They are suitable for fitting flush against a wall or in a narrow space. The unique certified design makes for a strong, durable structure that won’t bulge.
*Inlet is now located at one end of the tank (opposite end to bucket height outlet)
- 2100mm (H)
- 2930mm (L)
- 870mm (W)
- Tank Weight (empty) 150Kg
- 100% Polyethylene food grade material Your assurance of safety
- Certified AS/NZS 4766:2006 Your assurance of quality
- 20 Year Manufacturers’ Warranty
Supplied Accessories: 1 x Inlet with Strainer, 1 x Overflow and 1 x 25mm Brass Outlet with Ball Valve.
INSTALLATION & SITE PREPARATION
- Ensure that the area chosen is stable original ground and not filling soil.
- All Enviro Water Tanks tanks must be on a level base of concrete 100mm thick with a minimum strength 25m.p.a. and one layer of F72 reinforcement.
- Concrete must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank perimeter of the tank.
- Crusher dust may be used but must be a minimum of 75 mm thick, compacted and the outside edge must extend a minimum of 30mm outside of the tank’s perimeter with edges concreted so the tank cannot be undermined.
- All tanks come complete with a ball valve, stainless steel mesh strainer and a tank overflow fitting.
- Enviro Water Tanks recommends a professional tank installer or plumber should install your tank.
- Polyethylene tanks will expand when filled. Allowance for expansion is required when plumbing work is carried out.
- Clean leaves & debris from strainer on a regular basis.
NB: we do not return tanks for incorrect size or colour.
Available in NSW only.